About the training
This session is focussed on mitigating risks for development staff and will cover:
- Considering Covid clauses
- Understanding risk and how to mitigate it
- Land and title investigation and due diligence
- The missives
- Skills and experience of staff team, board and consultants/advisers
- Building contract terms including use of warranties and indemnities
Who should attend?
This session is for development staff or those who have responsibility for development within their organisation.
Costs & how to book
This training session costs £49 for SFHA members and £75 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.