Effective Controls – Even in a remote environment
About the masterclass
The session will consider how the sector risks have changed, given the increased remote working environment and the increased reliance on technology to perform our day to day operations.
As a Board there will be changes to the operational resilience of an organisation and the session will explore the compliance regime necessary for the Board to be assured that sector risks have been captured and are being managed effectively.
This is the second ia new series of webinars led by RSM's Angela Ward.
- Learn about effective controls.
- You'll have the opportunity to discuss issues around governance and assurance other board members from around the country.
Who should attend?
These sessions will be particularly helpful for existing and new governing body members.
Costs and how to book
The session costs £95 for SFHA members and £149 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for each session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.