About the conference
In the lead up to the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26), which will this year take place in Glasgow, action to address the climate emergency and reduce our energy demand has never been more important.
SFHA’s 2021 Energy Conference will explore practical solutions to improving energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions in the social housing sector. Invited speakers, including our strategic partners Changeworks, Warmworks and SPA, will respond to the ‘big challenges’ being faced by the sector as part of the transition to a ‘Net Zero Nation’ and offer insights into how these can be addressed in a fair and just way.
Benefits of attending
- Discover practical solutions and approaches to tackling the ‘big challenges’ of the sector
- Learn from industry experts with experience in energy efficient and low carbon technologies
- Take part in a networking session with SFHA associates who can answer your question and offer support on particular issues
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at those involved in asset management and delivering low carbon solutions for the social housing sector.
Costs and how to book
The conference costs £180 for SFHA members and £250 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the joining information for the conference a few days before the event is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
After the success of our Engagement Virtual Conference back in June we are broadcasting this session on EventsAir.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using our virtual platforms will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.