About the conference
All registered social landlords (RSLs) in Scotland must have a tenant participation strategy which will enable ‘continuous improvement in landlords’ performance in supporting and enabling tenants to participate’. Effective participation allows tenants to influence decisions about the housing services they receive. It gives landlords better links to the community and the opportunity to work with others.
Look out for more updates about the event and the programme coming soon!
Who should attend?
This conference will be of interest to those who work within tenant engagement or communications in an RSL or local authority.
Costs & how to book
Delegate fees start at £189 for SFHA members and £263 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Eventsair.
You will receive the link for the conference directly from Conference Care which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.