About the launch
SFHA has been reviewing its Governance guidance documents, in conjunction with a working group of members. This launch event will provide an overview of the latest documents to be updated.
This is your chance to hear directly from the authors of the guidance Linda Ewart and Alex Cameron, who will outline what has changed in the updated documents and how to use each document in practice within your organisation.
There will be more information about the launch soon.
Who should attend?
This will be of particular benefit to senior staff, governance staff and governing body members.
Costs & how to book
This session is for SFHA members and is FREE to attend. To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.