Harnessing repairs, maintenance and compliance data to improve service to local communities
About the webinar
Investment in affordable, quality housing is a fundamental part of the housing to 2040 strategy. Industry reports across the UK have highlighted the importance of understanding the granular details behind repairs, maintenance, and compliance processes to improve living conditions, resident satisfaction, and deliver truly quality homes. In our session, we discuss how technology is enabling housing providers to capture these details which improve safety, compliance and help local communities thrive.
Benefits of attending
Come along and gain new insights and knowledge about how data from repairs, maintenance, and compliance works can be used to improve service delivery and resident satisfaction.
Who should attend?
This webinar would be of interest to management across housing associations, asset managers, compliance, and IT
Costs and how to book
This session is FREE to attend and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.