About the webinar
As we continue to operate through a period of uncertainty and are looking to build, repair and perhaps reinvent working practices and culture post-pandemic, we must find innovative approaches to tackling any new or existing challenges.
Last year we facilitated three successful student placements with our members, and this year we are offering the same great opportunity again. During this session we will hear from a member who was previously involved, about their experience hosting a student placement and how their HR investigation has influenced or impacted their organisation.
Benefits of attending
- Attendees will hear from members who engaged in last year’s placement opportunities and what their experience was.
- Attendees will learn about prospective placement opportunities, the benefits of hosting a placement, and how to access them.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at those involved in human resource and business management practices, or those working in corporate and business services.
Costs and how to book
This FREE to attend webinar will take place on Wednesday 12 October 2022 at 11am and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.