Leadership development opportunities for housing associations and co-operatives
About the webinar
As we continue to navigate through a period of uncertainty, and are faced with new challenges regularly, it is important that leaders across the sector feel confident and equipped to deal with them.
Common Purpose designs and delivers award-winning programmes for leaders who need to operate successfully across social and cultural boundaries, enabling them to solve complex problems, both at work and in society.
SFHA have partnered with Common Purpose as part of our Routes to Housing campaign which aims to promote the social housing sector as a career of choice. During this session, members will hear from Common Purpose Development Director, Larry Roberts, about the courses on offer.
Benefits of attending
- Attendees will learn what is involved in these programmes (at a highly preferential rate for SFHA members) and will have the opportunity to ask questions they may have during Q&A
- Attendees will hear from an SFHA member, who is also a Common Purpose alumnus, about their own experience of taking part in a Common Purpose programme
Who should attend?
- Directors/Senior Management
- Senior HR/L&D decision-makers
Costs and how to book
This FREE to attend webinar will take place on Tuesday 30 August 2022 at 11am and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.