Leading Others: Domestic Abuse in a Social Housing Context
About the training
The training will cover:
- Context to supporting the social housing response to domestic abuse – legislatively and from a human rights perspective
- Consideration of barriers to effective responses to domestic abuse
- Exploring changing the discourse: how as decision makers we can encourage, role model and motivate culture shift
- A guide to developing internal and external policy and guidance, and how to implement
- Establishing effective local and national partnerships/collaboration
- Exploring what consistency, confidentiality and risk management around domestic abuse looks like in a social housing context
We are also running another session on 2 September on understanding domestic abuse in a social housing context
Who should attend?
This session is tailored to Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers and Decision Makers.
Costs & how to book
The training costs £125 for SFHA members and £189 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for each session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.