About the webinar
RSLs in Scotland are subject to regulation from a number of bodies, looking at a range of different activities.
This series of short webinars offers staff and governing body members the opportunity to hear from each of these bodies about their role and ask any questions directly.
At the first webinar in the series, we will hear from the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR).
Who should attend?
These sessions will be particularly helpful for new staff or governing body members who are keen to understand different RSL regulatory requirements; or for those looking for a refresher/to learn more about different regulatory regimes.
Costs and how to book
The session costs £75 for SFHA members and £105 for non members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for each session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.