About the webinar
- How is your organisation embedding sustainability practices into its strategy and operations?
- How is your organisation responding to the climate emergency?
- Do you know what impact your operations and management systems have on our environment?
- Do you understand what your organisation needs to do to help Scotland reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2045
The National Award for Environmental Excellence® aims to enable housing providers to understand their current impact on the environment and provide a framework for continuous environmental improvement, no matter what stage you are at on your sustainability journey.
The award has been recognised by Quality Scotland as “supporting organisations to deliver excellence in environmental quality".
Benefits of attending
- Learn how the award could enable you to understand your organisations current impact on the environment and provide a framework for continuous environmental improvement.
- Understand what the award measures
- Hear more about the available ongoing support
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at Senior Leaders, managers and everyone who wants to understand what their organisation needs to do to help Scotland reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2045.
Costs and how to book
This FREE to attend webinar will take place on Thursday 23 June 2022 at 10.00am and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.