About the session
PACE (Partnership Action for Continuing Employment) is here to help every step of the way with a range of services available to support those affected by redundancy.
This webinar will help you to understand the practical support available from PACE for your This webinar will help you to understand the practical support available from PACE for housing associations and your tenants.
PACE is a partnership of organisations offering advice on the redundancy process, rights and entitlements, benefits, getting a new job, learning and training opportunities, and starting a business.
It will outline how to access PACE services via our website www.redundancyscotland.co.uk and helpline 0800 917 8000 as well as our comprehensive webinar programme covering topics such as CV building, interview skills, job search techniques and managing your career. All PACE services are free and confidential.
Benefits of Attending
- Housing Associations can explore the types of redundancy support available from PACE, which can then be promoted to staff/tenants.
- Lists the organisations that are part of PACE.
- Describes ways in which individuals can access practical support from the full range of PACE partners, which can then be cascaded to staff, and in turn, tenants or any other individuals affected by redundancy.
Who should attend?
This event will be of interest to senior officers, housing and income teams, welfare rights officers, and community engagement officers.
Costs & how to book
This session is for SFHA members and is FREE to attend. To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.