There were many questions discussed at the Procurement Conference 2017 -
- What do the changes really mean for me?
- When do I need to use the ESPD?
- Can I still use a PQQ?
- What changes does my Procurement Policy need?
- Do I need to produce a Procurement Strategy?
- What will happen if I don’t complete a Procurement Strategy – who monitors this?
- What is the Regulated and Non-Regulated Procurement Requirements?
- How do I create a Contract Notice on PCS?
- What type of Procurement do I use and for what situation?
Sessions at the conference included -
- Procurement Strategies
- Procurement Capability Assessments
- European Single Procurement Document (ESPD)
Presentations can be downloaded when signed into the Website, if you do not have access to the website and attended please contact email@example.com