Thank you to all who attended the SFHA's Procurement Conference, presentations are now available to download.
The conference saw over 120 delegates come together to focusing on the key issues anmd best practice in procurement for RSL's.
This years key themes included:
- Alternative and potentially beneficial procurement routes
- Procurement & Commercial Improvement Programme (PCIP) and the issues and requirements for RSL’s that they bring
- The continual challenges of using the ESPD and how to score this effectively without challenge
- Collaborative working and tangible examples of where this has worked successfully
- Legal clinic to look at emerging trends
- Brexit implications and the increase in challenges from unsuccessful bidders.
If you are interested in attending next years conference or joining the planning group please contact Karen Devin, Events Producer on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The word cloud summarises the key issues and questions discussed at the Procurement Conference. These key issues will be taken forward and addressed in future Procurement Forums.
The Procurement Forum is exclusively for SFHA Members and addresses key issues and challenges facing housing associations and co-operatives across Scotland as they adapt to the new procurement rules.
The Forum is of interest to all those involved in procurement activities and are a great opportunity to network and share your ideas and experiences.
Thank you to all of our exhibitors
SPA – MAIN SPONSOR
STEWART & SHIELDS
THE FURNISHING SERVICE
REGISTERS OF SCOTLAND