About the training
This session is a free taster session for the upcoming training taking place on the following:
2nd September: Understanding Domestic Abuse in a Social Housing Context
9th September: Leading Others: Domestic Abuse in a Social Housing Context
In this session, delivered in partnership with Scottish Womens Aid, two housing associations will share their operational experience on dealing with domestic abuse. We will also hear from Scottish Womens Aid on their good practice guidance and hear about what will be covered in the training in September.
Who should attend?
This taster session is for senior staff who are interested in sending their staff to the two modules taking place in September.
Costs and how to book
This session is for SFHA members and is FREE to attend. To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.