About the launch
SFHA recognises the inevitable risks associated with treasury activity, and of the Scottish Housing Regulator’s and lenders’ expectations of RSLs, and the need to ensure that RSLs are able to deliver against increasing standards in the future.
As a result, SFHA has commissioned DTP to provide treasury management guidance for members. The guidance will be launched during this webinar which will also allow a chance to ask questions directly to the guidance authors.
Benefits of attending
The guidance has the goal of enabling executive directors in RSLs to demonstrate to stakeholders that their organisation is effectively managing treasury risk, has a treasury management policy that is appropriate to its funding position and understands its treasury position and obligations - and therefore is compliant with the SHR’s requirements, as set out in Regulatory Standard 3, and the CIPFA Treasury Management Code.
The guidance will also enable board members to understand their role in treasury management issues, and help them develop the skills and knowledge, and to ask the questions to complete that role effectively, and be confident when asked to approve an Assurance Statement asserting compliance with the Regulatory Standards.
Attending this launch event will allow you to hear an overview of the guidance, how to use it and the benefits it will bring to your organisation. There will also be a chance to ask questions.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at executive team staff and board members.
Costs and how to book
This session is FREE to attend and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.