Apprenticeships and Work Based Learning in Housing - what, why and how!
About the webinar
The social housing sector in Scotland is facing challenges around succession planning, the demographic “time bomb” of senior leaders, and the visibility and accessibility of housing as a career path.
This webinar will showcase Apprenticeship and Work Based Learning opportunities that can help organisations mitigate these issues.
Speakers from Skills Development Scotland will update on what is available, and provide an introduction to housing sector job mapping.
Skills Development Scotland provides a route to a range of Foundation, Modern and Graduate Apprenticeships, this webinar will provide information about, and insight into how organisations can access work-based learning that is relevant to them, as well as an understanding of how to get involved.
Who should attend
This webinar is aimed at Senior Leaders, HR teams and and anyone who has an interest in recruitment, skills development and succession planning.
Costs and how to book
This session is FREE to attend and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Microsoft Teams.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.