Achieving net zero through intelligent procurement
About the webinar
As the COP26 conference fast approaches, Scottish Procurement Alliance are encouraging housing associations to look at their energy strategies and consider how your organisation is going to meet the Scottish Government’s net zero and decarbonisation targets.
The sector are now in the period of working towards the new EESSH2 standard, which requires all properties to meet the EPC rating ‘C’ or better by 2035.
As an intelligent procurement solutions provider, SPA, are hosting a webinar to provide an insight into what these targets will look like for housing associations and how they can help you procure consultancy, works and services projects.
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at Asset Managers and staff working in procurement function roles.
The webinar aims to:
- Provide an overview of key Scottish Government targets for net zero and decarbonisation for housing associations
- Explore intelligent procurement solutions to aide Housing Associations to procure the works and services to meet those targets
- Provide an in-depth look at some exemplar projects in progress
Costs and how to book
This session is FREE to attend and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.
Member Price FREE
Non-member Price N/A
Lesley Anderson is MCIPS qualified Procurement Professional with over 23 years of experience in various sectors, public and private, including the Construction Industry, Public Sector and Gas & Oil Industry.Read More
In her role as Head of Procurement at SPA, Lesley provides procurement support, advice and guidance, to clients and contractors from project identification through to award of contract.
Graham Collie started his career as a quantity surveyor working within Local Authorities, housing association and main contractors.Read More
As SPA Technical Support Manager, Graham brings his knowledge of all sides of the construction journey.
In his role he ensures that our frameworks are delivered to specification whilst adding value by supporting partners throughout the construction process.