About the webinar
Dementia Support U.K. provides real-time, dementia expertise to care and support teams to better understand the reasons for behaviour and find relationship- based solutions. They offer, access to a resource library, an e-learning suite, research highlights, livechat, and care consultations to address behaviours and psychological symptoms of dementia that are causing stress or distress. Using learning from the world’s largest population-based study of behaviours in dementia, and a housing with support case study, attendees can explore the ways in which this service, supported by our app, can assist in the day- to- day support of people affected by dementia.
Come along to this webinar led by Dementia Support UK to find out ways in which you can support people affected by dementia.
Benefits of attending
By attending this webinar you will:
- Gain an introduction to the DS U.K. service (free and subscription services available).
- Learn about the impact of non-pharmacological care from the world’s largest population based study of dementia behaviour.
- Explore a housing with support case study with colleagues.
- Participate in a discussion and Q&A from your organisational perspective.
- Build your own training and learning with our resources.
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to housing with care staff, housing officers and dementia champions.
Costs & how to book
This session is for SFHA members and is FREE to attend. To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.