About the conference
SFHA’s highly regarded finance conference returns to Crieff Hydro in 2022.
As always with extensive input from professionals working in housing finance, the conference will provide updates on the key issues you need to know about. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to network safely with colleagues across the country.
If you want to learn more and add value to your organisation, Finance Conference 2022 is not to be missed.
Keep checking for updates on the programme.
Is this the conference for you?
The conference is aimed at all finance directors, managers, officers, and other staff who have an interest in housing association and co-operative financial issues, including Chief Executives and Directors. Governing body members, consultants, local and central government, and other professionals working on financial issues in the affordable housing sector will also find the conference of interest.
About the Venue
The conference returns to Crieff Hydro, located just over an hour’s drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow. The hotel combines contemporary and comfortable accommodation with good conference services and excellent leisure facilities. To ensure the safety of their guests Crieff Hydro Hotel have created the Hydro Health Promise, read the Hydro Health promise here to find out what they are doing to look after your safety.
Health, safety, and hygiene measures
The 2022 SFHA Finance Conference will follow the measures outlined below:
- All delegates will need to register to attend this conference in advance of the event date.
- Delegates will be issued with a pre-event advice sheet with hints and tips to meet requirements during the event.
During the event:
- Entry to the event may be staggered to reduce queuing.
- Main conference sessions will take place in the refurbished Melville Hall which will allow increased spacing between aisles and chairs and increased ventilation.
- General hotel spaces, conference rooms and queues will be arranged to allow attendees to maintain a safe distance.
- Doors, where possible (and safe to do so), will be left open to reduce surface-to-hand contact.
- SFHA staff members will be on hand throughout the event to help direct delegates to where they need to go to in the venue and will provide information and assistance. This will help to minimise dwelling time.
- We will stagger entry and exit to workshop rooms to avoid crowding in corridors.
- The exchange of physical materials, such as badges, lanyards, business cards and programmes will be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
- There will be clear signage on venue safety measures, reminding everyone of the importance of hygiene.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in place at the venue.
- Hand-sanitising facilities will be available throughout the venue.
- Contactless payment will be available, where possible.
To ensure the safety of its guests Crieff Hydro Hotel has created the Hydro Health Promise and you can read the Hydro Health promise here to find out what it is doing to look after your safety.
These policies will be continually reviewed in line with Scottish Government guidance.
Costs & how to book
Residential places start at £578 for SFHA members and £915 for non members.
To book your place please use the 'book now' button at the top of this page.
SFHA are offering a variety of special offers for the conference this year:
Early Bird Residential Place:
Once again, we are offering an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT rate for residential delegates. To take advantage of this special rate, confirmed bookings must be received by Monday 26 September 2022.
Book three and bring a colleague for free!*
If your organisation books three-day delegates, you can bring a fourth delegate for free
To receive this discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the names of the booked delegates.
* All delegate places must be booked at the same time and from the same organisation to qualify. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.