About the Training
Under the new SHR Regulatory Guidance, the Board and leadership team of regulated social housing in Scotland have to be assured that their organisation is meeting statutory and regulatory standards in promoting equality and diversity for customers and staff.
This session, aimed at senior managers will cover:
- Statutory and regulatory duties to promote equality and diversity
- Promoting equality through housing access
- Promoting equality and responding to diversity in service delivery
- Collecting and understanding evidence for diversity
- Leadership and governance for equality and diversity
It will be delivered by Zhan McIntyre SFHA; Professor Isobel Anderson, Housing Studies, University of Stirling; Dr Peter Matthews, Social Policy, University of Stirling.
Date and Venue
The pilot training will take place on 21 August at the SFHA offices in Glasgow. Refreshments will be available from 9.30am with the training commencing at 10.00am and concluding at 3.00pm.
A light lunch will be provided for delegates.
This event is for SFHA members only.