About this Forum
Getting the best from contracts while complying with regulations can be challenging. The SFHA Procurement Forum provides an opportunity for housing staff regularly involved in procurement process to get up to speed with latest practice and policy developments.
The two key topics for discussion will be:
- Engaging and working with Small and Medium Enterprises led by Dougie Gold
- Community Benefits Showcase – discussion on the SFHA and Scotland Excel publication and request to share good practice (led by Colin Taylor Scotland Excel)
- The forum will also provide an opportunity to discuss collaborative procurement and to raise any challenges or share any solutions or good practice.
Next Forum Meeting
11th June 2019, SFHA Offices
About SFHA Forums
The SFHA Member Forums offer an opportunity for housing staff from different roles to meet with colleagues from other organisations to share good practice, common challenges and shared solutions and network. Forums also provide an opportunity to keep up to date with the latest policy and legislative developments affecting the housing sector.
SFHA Member Forums – Objectives
We design our SFHA Members Forums so that they:
- Keep you up-to-date on key issues and help you develop best practice and solutions to challenges
- Support you with your day job by providing a wider peer network and SFHA contact
- Inform you of key policy developments
- Give you a professional and enjoyable experience