About the webinar
As our two-year social insight project with HACT is completed, we review the key outputs and resources we have provided to SFHA members.
We will give an overview of the newly updated Social Value Toolkit, and using case studies of housing associations who have used the existing iteration to measure and demonstrate their impact – we will be discussing the drivers behind this and how your organisation can use this moving forward.
We will also look at the link between the HACT social value model and ESG reporting and set some next steps for the sector in order to better use and understand the social purpose of housing associations.
Who should attend
This webinar is ideal for any member of staff in social housing who wants to better understand, implement, increase or report on the impact that their organisation makes to the tenants and communities they serve. From senior staff looking to imbed new performance measures or culture across an organisation, to operational staff looking to evaluate a project or a piece of work; this is something that cuts across roles or departments.
For further information or to receive link to join the meeting; please email Michael McLaughlin, email@example.com
Costs and how to book
This session is FREE to attend and is exclusively for SFHA Members.
To book your place use the 'Book Now' button at the top of this page.
We are broadcasting this session on Zoom.
You will receive the link for the session around 24 hours before the session is due to start which you will use on the day to access it.
- The online recordings of webinars and conferences using Zoom and Teams will be used on the SFHA website to provide insight and information post-event.
- SFHA has considered the 3rd party usage and security of both applications and found these both suitable and applicable to meet our privacy and data protection standards.
- We may also use these recordings for information sharing, promotion and publicity, this also includes social media use. Personal details and identification will never be recorded or shared if it is deemed inappropriate or not for legitimate interests.
- By your attendance at the webinar/training/virtual conference, you acknowledge that you have been informed that your details may be shared for legitimate interests purposes only.
- If you do not wish to be recorded, or details used for as part of this conference, you should inform SFHA staff immediately.