About the webinar
Thank you to those who attended the webinar, we hope you enjoyed it and found it useful.
In this webinar attendees heard about the impact made by SFHA members on their communities, through funded projects to mitigate against COVID-19.
The webinar recording is available below.
Here are a list of the resources Michael referred to during the webinar.
- Cache Report - Impact of Social Housing: Economic, Social, Health and Wellbeing - https://www.sfha.co.uk/news/news-category/sfha-news/news-article/investment-in-social-housing-reduces-poverty-improves-health-and-drives-economic-growth
- HACT Social Value Bank Calculator - https://www.hact.org.uk/value-calculator
- SFHA Social Value Toolkit - https://www.sfha.co.uk/news/news-category/sfha-news/news-article/sfha-launches-toolkit-to-help-housing-sector-measure-impact
- Scottish Government, Community Recovery Fund - https://www.sfha.co.uk/news/news-category/sfha-news/news-article/community-recovery-fund
- Housing and trauma case studies - http://www.healthscotland.scot/health-inequalities/impact-of-social-and-physical-environments/housing/housing-case-studies