About this Forum
Join us on Thursday 30th January at 14.00 for the latest SFHA Women’s Housing Forum.
We know that women are more likely to be in poverty than men, more likely to be in part-time or zero hours contract jobs, and more likely to be in lower-paying jobs. We also know that they are more likely to be ‘hidden homeless’ and under-reported from a rough sleeping perspective. All of these facts impact on women’s ability to get stable, secure accommodation that is suitable for their circumstances.
Feel free to get in touch with your own ideas for the agenda. Topics identified for this forum include:
- Menopause at Work – Policy Development
- #Make A Stand – Domestic Abuse Policy Response
- Sex Workers and Tenancy Rights - Discussion
SFHA Member Forums – Objectives
We design our SFHA Members Forums so that they:
- Keep you up-to-date on key issues and help you develop best practice and solutions to challenges
- Support you with your day job by providing a wider peer network and SFHA contact
- Inform you of key policy developments
- Give you a professional and enjoyable experience
Who can Attend?
SFHA Member Forums are FREE and exclusively for SFHA members, but they are limited, so book your place today.
This event is for SFHA members only.