The SFHA research service supports and represents members by:
- Collecting and sharing research on issues which affect social housing providers in Scotland;
- Keeping members up-to-date on important developments within the sector; and
- Gathering evidence to allow SFHA to effectively represent members in our conversations with government, parliamentarians and other key stakeholders.
SFHA's key research themes for 2019 include:
- Building the case for social housing investment post-2021
- The economic and social impact of social housing providers in Scotland
SFHA also carries out regular surveys of members on issues which are affecting them, including our monthly Universal Credit survey.
Get in touch!
Our research service exists for members, and we want to make sure that members are able to make the most of the work that we do. If you are looking for some information on a particular issue, or have any questions or comments about our work, please don't hesitate to get in touch!